ECO-SAFE Wood Guard - Prevention and Treatment of Wood Boring Insects (Termites, Carpenter Ants, etc.)
- Highly effective against termites, carpenter ants, carpenter bees, beetles and decay fungi
- Environmentally friendly, Non-toxic, VOC Free
- Lifetime protection with only one application
- NOTE: This product is currently not available to our customers in Canada, pending Health Canada registration.
Eco Safe WOOD GUARD is a water soluble, inorganic borate salt that is highly effective as a preventative and remedial treatment against wood destroying organisms.
Effectively treats and prevents: Subterranean, Drywood and Dampwood Termites Powderpost, False Powderpost, Deathwatch and Furniture Beetles; Oldhouse Borers, Longhorn Beetles, Carpenter Ants, Carpenter Bees, Bark and Timber Beetles; all Decay Fungi including White rot, Brown rot and Wet rot.
Recommended for all indoor and outdoor wood, including structural timber, decks, fences, steps, sheds, barns, siding and more. Can be used directly as a powder in voids and on wood surfaces.
- Mixes easily with water
- 1 Gallon (4 Liters) size provides 150-200 square feet of coverage, 2 Gallon (8 L) covers 300-400 sq ft
- Natural source materials
- One easy application penetrates and bonds with wood forever, providing lasting protection against wood-boring insects and fungi, no reapplications needed
- Works on indoor or outdoor projects - framing, fences, decks, siding, furniture, etc.
- Leaves no harmful residue in soil or water
- Proudly manufactured in Canada using sustainable resources
- Apply with brush, roller, spray or by dipping
- Mix only what you need, save the rest for another project
- No waste, dry powder stores indefinitely
- Complete Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Detailed instructions for application and use included in package
*NOTE: Due to the weight and volume of this item, there is a shipping surcharge to HI, and AK.